a medium rescue and firefighting vehicle on a Volvo chassis - it is a medium class car, on a 12-ton chassis. The car has all the functions of a typical medium-sized car - we have over 1700 kg of load capacity for equipment, and each of our cars is tailored to the customer's needs.
The full specification can be downloaded under the photos, and below are the most important data:
Volvo FL 4x2 12T DMC 5L 240KM MED
Power: 240 KM (177 kW)
Drive: 4x2, on the rear axle, differential lock
DMC: 12000 kg
Kabina: 6 person crew cabin,
Rescue and firefighting superstructure:
- building construction made of screwed aluminum profiles
– structure and sheathing; aluminum glued to the structure
– aluminum blinds
– lighting made in LED technology
– total length after installation approx. 7000 mm
- minimum height of the vehicle approx. 2700 mm (approx. 3100 mm with a ladder)
– width 2500 with side mirrors
- wheelbase 3800 mm
Extinguishing media tanks/Water system
– water tank with a capacity of 2500 l (composite)
- Rosenbauer single-stage, single-range car pump with a capacity of 2500 l/min at 8 bar
– low-pressure rapid attack line 50 mb with an electric reel, a turbo nozzle and an attachment for feeding foam.
* The offer is indicative.
* Our cars have a certificate of admission issued by CNBOP in Józefów