We have been operating on the market for over 15 years, offering our domestic and foreign partners the highest quality aluminium fire truck bodies. We work with the use of modern machines, so that we can execute orders quickly, at an attractive price, and, above all, in accordance with the individual expectations of our customers.
We produce firefighting bodies for light trucks from anodized aluminium sheets and profiles. This approach guarantees not only functionality,but also resistance to various environmental factors and corrosion. All our firefighting bodies and trucks have the required certificates of approval for use issued by the relevant authorities.
We are aware that the production of fire truck bodies is an extremely responsible task, therefore:
- We offer a wide range of finishing variants tailored to the number of equipment and its arrangement in the trucks.
- We design firefighting bodies in such a way as to ensure easy and quick access to equipment and all storage compartments. A high level of ergonomics is essential.
- We precisely optimize the weight distribution, both in a fully loaded and empty truck, to ensure the best possible movement on different types of terrain.
- We make specialized mountings for pumps and power generators. Each firefighting body comes equipped with movable or fixed racks for medical equipment, saws and other necessary hardware. The shutters used in the body are wide and completely dustproof and waterproof.
- The systems mounted in the truck are extremely simple to operate, allowing rescue services to fully concentrate on their tasks..
- The fire truck bodies offered by our company are lightweight, which allows to transport more equipment.
- Each design is made on the latest 3D software, allowing us to optimize all parameters and effectively use the space available in the car. Already at the design stage we anticipate possible scenarios and counteract the most common problems with the availability of tools and accessories.
- We use modern LED lighting to facilitate work in difficult conditions of visibility and at night.
- We install resistant to damage composite tanks, which have special bulkheads preventing the movement of liquids during braking (we manufacture tanks with a capacity of up to 1000 l)
Are you interested in ordering a fire truck body built by the best specialists in the industry?
Contact us by phone or e-mail today. We will provide comprehensive information about our offer and propose attractive terms and conditions.